Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    I go out for around 2-3 hours and burn 12+ gals that I put in my boat. It is not even in the ball park of what you guys are stating. 2.4 GPH is a diesel trawler fuel efficiency and I am extremes skeptical of those numbers. My last Raptor 400 LSV with a Acme 1617 was no where near that good even after changing from the 537.

That said, if I can get it I will take it with the 945.
    For your 3 hour session, are you surfing the whole time? Even the 4 gph is pretty good still for surfing.

Donít the Malibu/Axis get closer to 7gph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    I go out for around 2-3 hours and burn 12+ gals that I put in my boat. It is not even in the ball park of what you guys are stating. 2.4 GPH is a diesel trawler fuel efficiency and I am extremes skeptical of those numbers. My last Raptor 400 LSV with a Acme 1617 was no where near that good even after changing from the 537.

That said, if I can get it I will take it with the 945.
    Yeah, like I said I really donít keep track all that great. Mostly because Iím hardly filling up. When itís me and a buddy and straight wakeboarding/surfing itís probably 4-6 an hour.

I also have 4 under 10 year old kids....so 2 hours out on an evening might involve 1 hour under load at best. So my engine hours involve lots of idling and my numbers are likely highly skewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere