Default Playing audio w/o Head Unit

Is this a stupid question? Can i somehow hook my iphone up directly to my system and bypass my HU altogether?

Just thinking of ANY solution to have music until i figure out what to replace my HU with.
    2016 Craz

Is it technically possible? yeah. depending on the number of RCA outputs that are going to your amp(s), you could get a 3.5mm to RCA adapter (or even a lightening to RCA adapter. Might need splitters if multiple RCAs for multiple amps. Then you'd have to get 12v+ to the remote turn on lead(s) of your amp(s).

Or for $100 you can get the Exile or WS bluetooth controllers that have RCA outputs and remote turn on leads already.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

‘22 Makai
    '06 Gravity XLV -sold
    https://www.youtube.com/GreaseMonkeyTV