Default Supra metal toggle switches

Anybody have a link to the metal toggle switches that are used on the Supras and on the newer Moombas? Not a huge fan of the plastic ones on my 2015 and I think this would be a pretty easy upgrade if I can find the switches for a reasonable price.
    2015 Mojo with autoflow

Default Supra metal toggle switches

I believe they are carling switches. This is in the ballpark with the red led. I believe some are 5 pin and some are 3 pin.

https://m.grainger.com/mobile/produc...BoCTL4QAvD_BwE
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

My 2017 has the clear plastic Carling switches, it looks like the newer and Supra ones are the same type, just different toggle style (satin chrome).

Assuming my electrical engineering is correct (and looking at one of my broken ones), you need some on-off (single throw) and on-off-on (double throw) switches...

The link above looks like the correct basic on-off switch, LT-1511-610-012 (could be LT-2511-610-012 if they connected a couple circuits behind it).

The on-off-on switch is probably LT-1561-611-012 (again, could be LT-2561-611-012 if they connected a couple circuits behind it). If you wanted to get fancy, you could also get multi-colors, LT-1561-631-012, and use it as green for filling ballast and red for draining ballast, or green/red for starboard/port surfing, etc.

Here is the data sheet on the switches...
    https://www.carlingtech.com/sites/de...ls_%26_COS.pdf
    2017 Moomba Helix

Thanks guys. So are the newer toggles just satin plastic? I was thinking they were stainless or aluminum but I honestly never looked that close. Probably not worth it if it is just swapping out one plastic switch for another one.
    2015 Mojo with autoflow