Default 2015 Boatmate Trailer sale price?

I recently purchase a 2015 Supra SE450 with a Boatmate trailer. Looking to sell the trailer(used very little),however not sure where to start on pricing-any help would greatly appreciated. Located in Charlotte, NC.

Thx
    Derek

Was always curious how people move their boats without a trailer.

Dealer pick it up for service and storage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

there's a spensive lake about 2hrs north of Boise. spent some time with a dealer when I was looking at trading back in '12 and they had 2 service plans. 1 would come to your hoist and perform all maintenance but removal/launch at the beginning/end of the season was on you. other service was they came and got the boat end of season, winterized and stored and they put back on your hoist in the spring, performing any mid season work as needed.

dealer did it all so no need for a trailer.
    that is an income level I will never know

back to the op's original question I'd be surprised if you got more than 4k for it. depends on how blinged out it is but at the end of the day it was built for that supra model and although it can be retro'ed to fit other boats quite a few won't go through the work. someone correct me but my old build sheet showed a trailer running 6-8k depending on options brand new.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Appreciate the response sandm. I was guessing 4-5k. Not overly blinged out, does have black/silver rims.

Dealer will service at slip or come get if needed. Very common that folks on our lake have no trailers.

At least once a year someone is looking for a trailer in the classifieds.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

just throwing it out there. might want to find somewhere and stash it for a few years. you go to sell the boat and not having a trailer will severely limit your options. when I was looking I found a few boats that fit the bill but had no trailer so I passed. stick it somewhere, cover it up, jack it up and support the axles with the rubber off the ground and forget it.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    just throwing it out there. might want to find somewhere and stash it for a few years. you go to sell the boat and not having a trailer will severely limit your options. when I was looking I found a few boats that fit the bill but had no trailer so I passed. stick it somewhere, cover it up, jack it up and support the axles with the rubber off the ground and forget it.
    Yup, not to mention if you ever want to visit other waters you'll need a trailer. I would hate to be locked to one lake unless it was massive and even then we like to change it up so we always will need a trailer.

Looking on the Moomba site they offer a trailer credit for around $2300 but I think some of that $ is still rolled into the boat price. I insured my trailer for around $5k I think guessing at the value. When you go to Supra's website they have a trailer credit option but they don't show the price you save by not optioning with a trailer.
    Last edited by haknslash; 07-05-2019 at 07:57 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Derek do you still have a trailer for sale I need one call Gary 540-470-0850