Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Priced Right? 2018 Craz

New to the forum, and hopefully will be the proud owner of a Moomba Boat in the very near future.

I'm currently looking at a 2018 Craz, has 200 hours, cruise, upgraded tower, gator floor, stereo, rear control, trailer (tandem axle), and looks like a 5 ballast system. Always hoist stored, needs a little cleaning, has (2) small rips in the seats, but overall in good condition. Also still has a transferable 4 year warranty.

He asking 77K, Don't want to offend the seller, but wondering what's a good offer for the boat? I will be paying Cash if that matters.

Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!

the market is crazy stupid right now. that seems kinda high but understandable as it's the only craz on onlyinboards for sale right now.
    msrp on a completely base craz is 69 before dealer discounts. I would think you could order a new one in the low 80's with the options that matter.

I'd hold off a month and see what starts showing up on dealer lots. see your local dealer and discuss what they have coming in and pricing before pulling the trigger on that price.

all my .02
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Priced Right? 2018 Craz

Or for a little more get a 2018 SA 400 loaded with 1/2 the hours and no rips in the seats, immaculate and a better boat all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

sandm is right. build a comparable one on the website and see what the difference is.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    the market is crazy stupid right now. that seems kinda high but understandable as it's the only craz on onlyinboards for sale right now.
    msrp on a completely base craz is 69 before dealer discounts. I would think you could order a new one in the low 80's with the options that matter.

I'd hold off a month and see what starts showing up on dealer lots. see your local dealer and discuss what they have coming in and pricing before pulling the trigger on that price.

all my .02
    That's what I'm thinking its just about the end of the season and something better could come up. I've priced the boat on the web site and its about 83K new, 77K with 200 hours just seems off! Thank you for your reply!

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Or for a little more get a 2018 SA 400 loaded with 1/2 the hours and no rips in the seats, immaculate and a better boat all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested, sending you a message

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    sandm is right. build a comparable one on the website and see what the difference is.
    Than you for your reply!

Quote Originally Posted by 03sonicstang View Post
    Interested, sending you a message
    Hmmm, man, I'd jump on that. That is a really nice boat.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Got my 2017 Craz in April 2019. Had about 200 hours but was in near perfect condition with just about every option available. Took the option to pay for factory warranty transfer.

Paid much less than $77K; Dallas boat show price on a new 2019 last year was about $85K. Sounds like the seller needs to come off the asking price.
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Surf Edition

2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z71
    5.3L V8
    Rough Country 3.5” Suspension Lift
    Helwig Springs

1999 Moomba Outback (sold)
    Gone but not forgotten.

Man these prices really have me thinking about selling my Max LOL
    2019' Moomba Max