Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    That's what WS A-Link is for right?

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Assuming everyone likes the same music, I guess.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Assuming everyone likes the same music, I guess.
    Well yeah, everyone loves baby shark

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Well yeah, everyone loves baby shark

Ought to be a big hit down your way:
    https://youtu.be/cXNWGjK74Lo
    2019 Supra SL450

That's what WS A-Link is for right?

My shop installed mc-1 and a link haven’t got to try the a link. But LR May have blown you off since you wanted WS when I was doing my original shopping around the owner didn’t seem to be a fan of them at all. But it’s crazy to blow off thousands of dollars worth of equipment and labor. But yeah your facade or trim panel or whatever it’s called is beautiful. Do you know if they have both jl marine and wetsounds demos at the shop?

LR blew me off (I don't have a G) so I went with Extreme in Katy. I was living in Cinco at the time...

They do impeccable work and their list of SEMA builds speak for themselves.

If you are in the area they should be at the top of your list.

Hector is a master craftsman and did all the work on my Craz.

I’m just south of 1093 I still consider it Katy even though it’s richmond. I was gonna say we should link up and you let me hear that 12 if we ended boating at the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by rpk2016 View Post
    My shop installed mc-1 and a link haven’t got to try the a link. But LR May have blown you off since you wanted WS when I was doing my original shopping around the owner didn’t seem to be a fan of them at all. But it’s crazy to blow off thousands of dollars worth of equipment and labor. But yeah your facade or trim panel or whatever it’s called is beautiful. Do you know if they have both jl marine and wetsounds demos at the shop?
    They did an amazing job on the facade and the enclosure is rhino lined. The amps were tuned with oscilloscope and everything is well balanced.

I did explore going W7 route but it seemed that if you don't have a G23/25 you get put on the LR backburner....had nothing to do with brand choice.

I haven't been to Extreme's new shop off 1-10 but I'm pretty sure they have both demos.

Quote Originally Posted by rpk2016 View Post
    I’m just south of 1093 I still consider it Katy even though it’s richmond. I was gonna say we should link up and you let me hear that 12 if we ended boating at the same place.
    You coming to the TX Jam in July?? You gotta come out and meet all the TX peeps.

https://www.facebook.com/events/238595857043436/?ti=as

LR blew me off (I don't have a G) so I went with Extreme in Katy.
    I cannot confirm or deny that LR installed the system in my boat. the boat was from north texas/oklahoma region. one of the pics in the for sale ad was the boat sitting in their shop and all the gear that was not factory installed they sell so I am putting 2+2 and coming up with them as the installer.
    see pic of w7 box install and fan to keep the amp mounted on the side cool and decide if this is who should install. I have heard good things from them thru MLA but my audio is getting a full makeover this winter as it's a hot mess. and maybe this old owner was on a budget but......

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

They did an amazing job on the facade and the enclosure is rhino lined. The amps were tuned with oscilloscope and everything is well balanced.

I did explore going W7 route but it seemed that if you don't have a G23/25 you get put on the LR backburner....had nothing to do with brand choice.

I haven't been to Extreme's new shop off 1-10 but I'm pretty sure they have both demos.

I hate driving by it just makes me want a super duty or a raptor which I already want very badly. The only thing that only made me want a w7 a little more is the size difference in the 12s. But sometimes less is more for example the gen 2 raptor.

You coming to the TX Jam in July?? You gotta come out and meet all the TX peeps.

https://www.facebook.com/events/238595857043436/?ti=as

I get back from a vacation in the USVI with the in laws after midnight so Saturday morning I’m trying to head out. I’m gonna have the boat sitting on go only excuse would be the fiancé or me being beat after the trip