Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mess with your crossover point on the amp. That will allow the smaller speakers in the bow to bring in the lower frequencies. Maybe try 60 hz.

Quote Originally Posted by rpk2016 View Post
    I currently have 2 jl 12 w6 and all m6 lit speakers. Took the boat out for the first time this weekend and the system rocked but in the bow their was of course a lack of thump. I am considering adding a 8w3 either ported or sealed on both sides of the bow or an m6 8ib lit with no box. Anyone done or seen anything like this in person. I’ve seen liquid rides and Spokane audio do this with 8w7 but I don’t want to give up that much space. I’ve considered putting a shallow mount but from research they have less output than a traditional woofer. Any feedback on this would be great. A 10w6 ported under the bowfiller cushion is my first choice but I don’t think it’ll fit. Amp will be either m1000/1 or m600/1 depending on sub choice. My concerns are storage loss and the added bass being non existing. I know it won’t be a lot but it will be some and a lil more on top of the 2 12s
    2022 Supra SL 400 ordered!
    2019 Supra SL 400 passed on for summer fun
    2018 Supra SL 400 Arrived and awesome!
    2014 Axis A20 - Sold to a great family
    1992 Supra Comp T6SM
    1999 Nautique Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Ryann View Post
    Mess with your crossover point on the amp. That will allow the smaller speakers in the bow to bring in the lower frequencies. Maybe try 60 hz.
    OP is taking bout adding subs to bow and you are talking about tweaking the crossover point of the in-boats....

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    you want more, I have had 12w6's in my last 2 boats. the one currently has a 13w7 under the passenger area. it's in a stupidly big ported box but man does it pound. put a pair of these in the boat, feed them an insane amount of power and you don't need anything else.
    I am actually contemplating removing it for a 12w6 but if anyone wants to know the difference between the 12 and 13 I can tell you it's a lot.
    Those 13s need big boxes too I’d debate jl vs wetsounds again for sure. But I’ve still yet to hear even a xxx12 in person. But yeah 4 hd 750/1s and and two 13s if I had the space would be badass. I’ve heard from other forms and people it isn’t as “loud” and doesn’t hit as “hard” as the xxx15 but pounds and sounds good. I’m sure the 15 sounds great and I’ve always like the idea of the sub being built from the ground up for marine environment and listening but ive always had jl in my trucks and SxS and I trust them but would be open to changing

Quote Originally Posted by Ryann View Post
    I was wondering about adding some subs and if anyone had any feedback as to the best route and if it was essential useless. I’m willing to give up a little storage but not a lot

Anymore pictures are RC? And does MLA or anyone have any thoughts on the original plans of bow woofers or just space in the observers compartment of the mojo??

Anymore pictures are RC? And does MLA or anyone have any thoughts on the original plans of bow woofers or just space in the observers compartment of the mojo??
    My buddy is to send me more pics soon of his SA. You gotta see the custom port near the floor of the OB compartment.

Here are some pics of my 12" XXX in my Craz.

Everyone has their own personal preferences whether a W7 or a XXX.

My 12" pounds hard but it's not twin 15"s.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    My buddy is to send me more pics soon of his SA. You gotta see the custom port near the floor of the OB compartment.

Here are some pics of my 12" XXX in my Craz.

Everyone has their own personal preferences whether a W7 or a XXX.

My 12" pounds hard but it's not twin 15"s.

I’ve seen that on Instagram extreme off road built it. Jordan and the crew lifted my truck last year. I’m trying to post some pictures of mine but it’s nots letting me do off my iPhone or mac. A shop in Texarkana that did all my stuff growing up did my system. Gave me a good deal on the equipment and labor since I payed cash. But the box, trim panel, and amp rack are not what I was expecting. Biggest issue though is they ran all the RCAs on top of the power wires which is a huge no no. There is no engine hum right now but after Labor Day even if I keep same equipment and add another sub or do a gut job the system needs a re wire. Probably a tune I’m new to all this I used to do all my boating at lake Hamilton but now I’m in the Houston area I’ve seen and heard some nicer ones. But I was gonna hit up Liquid Rides, Audio Source out of New Braunfels, or Scream Marine in Dallas. But me living 15 minutes from extreme if you recommend I’d defiantly get a quote.

I’ve seen that on Instagram extreme off road built it. Jordan and the crew lifted my truck last year. I’m trying to post some pictures of mine but it’s nots letting me do off my iPhone or mac. A shop in Texarkana that did all my stuff growing up did my system. Gave me a good deal on the equipment and labor since I payed cash. But the box, trim panel, and amp rack are not what I was expecting. Biggest issue though is they ran all the RCAs on top of the power wires which is a huge no no. There is no engine hum right now but after Labor Day even if I keep same equipment and add another sub or do a gut job the system needs a re wire. Probably a tune I’m new to all this I used to do all my boating at lake Hamilton but now I’m in the Houston area I’ve seen and heard some nicer ones. But I was gonna hit up Liquid Rides, Audio Source out of New Braunfels, or Scream Marine in Dallas. But me living 15 minutes from extreme if you recommend I’d defiantly get a quote.
    LR blew me off (I don't have a G) so I went with Extreme in Katy. I was living in Cinco at the time...

They do impeccable work and their list of SEMA builds speak for themselves.

If you are in the area they should be at the top of your list.

Hector is a master craftsman and did all the work on my Craz.

Must be tough to hear much of anything with all these boats pounding different shit out at the cove/island/whatever.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Must be tough to hear much of anything with all these boats pounding different shit out at the cove/island/whatever.
    That's what WS A-Link is for right?