Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
I cannot confirm or deny that LR installed the system in my boat. the boat was from north texas/oklahoma region. one of the pics in the for sale ad was the boat sitting in their shop and all the ger that was not factory installed they sell so I am putting 2+2 and coming up with them as the installer.
see pic of w7 box install and fan to keep the amp mounted on the side cool and decide if this is who should install. I have heard good things from them thru MLA but my audio is getting a full makeover this winter as it's a hot mess. and maybe this old owner was on a budget but......

Just like every place you hear good and bad things. A guy I know bought a g23 they had done and he had to re do the whole setup. They mounted all the fuses and two of the amps behind two 13w7 boxes that were bolted to the floor. So if he were to blow a fuse he would have to remove both hundred pound subs from the locker, unbolt the boxes and remove the boxes just to change a fuse. Then the wiring was not worthy of the “best installer in Texas” and they had a 6000 watt system ran off two batteries with no charger or upgraded alternator. But not to bash the place when they’ve done no work for me people get better and maybe he’s gotten better about treating every customer equally. But the videos seem to rock but videos don’t do most systems justice. But my main issues with shops like him and hydrotunes another installer I looked at is they don’t give these systems the amps they need to flourish. But hydrotunes I feel like if you have the dough or they aren’t going for pure aesthetics build a rocking system. But the green G would actually knock some teeth filling loose if the 12s had more than 650 watts on them at 12 volt and the 8s and the rest of the system was ran off maybe four 900/5s so the subs had rms power and the towers had more watts and the interiors all had their own channel. Just my opinion especially since I’ve seen it advertised as the loudest best sounding boat in the country.