Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up July 2019 Picture and Video thread

Happy early Independence Day and hope everyone has a safe and fun time on the water! I usually try and avoid the holidays on the water due to all the idiots who get plastered and drive but we may get out on Sunday when the crowds die back down.

Let’s include videos in these threads too as I know some of you have to upload your fun times on the water. I forgot to grab my damn as card yesterday

Anyways post ‘em up!

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Not boat related but did some frontend work on my SuperDuty....

Replaced the OEM track bar with a beefy adjustable bar from BDS suspension with zerk fittings.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Since I can't upload my build pics I just received here's a new toy I bought while waiting for my Makai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 - Makai took delivery
    2018 Yamaha AR195 SOLD

if you haven't been and ever get a chance tour the HD museum in Milwaukee. great tour. I'm a metric guy and always will be but a lot of history and cool bikes there.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I have always wanted to go. Since I was a kid and all my dad's friends were riding Harleys and Indians I always wanted one. But when I was young it was speed. It's like a lot of guys buy a vet at 40. I bought a makai and a Harley instead. There's just something about those memories that just gets to you.

2018 Yamaha AR195 SOLD

My wife works for TIRR Memorial Hermann doing neurological TBI rehabilitation.

A bike isn't in the cards for me. Too many of her patients are motorcyclists.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I think that risk of being so exposed is even more appealing. There was about 4 years in my life where all I rode was a motorbike. Didn't even own a car. Only had one lay down. Going 5 mph in the home depot parking lot. Still mad at that lady lol. But yeah the risk is there. I try to limit it by not riding on the hwy ever. Only country roads and around my country like town.

2018 Yamaha AR195 SOLD

I said I woudn't buy another bike when i sold the ninja in wisconsin but got here to vegas and it's too nice to not ride. I feel safer on the freeways as you have more lanes as an "out" than on 2 lanes. you do have to be prepped for a wreck tho. my maintenance tech just got back after a lady pulled an illegal u-turn and he broadsided her on his 'busa. 6 cracked ribs, bruised sternum and bruised lung later hes back at work after 2 months and in a year or so probably a decent settlement. I guess I'm beyond my mid life as I have owned 3 supersports and 1 sport tourer but settled for an upright naked this time. the z650 is all I need to putter around here.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Happy Fourth of July

2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off