Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you might try over on the supra forums. lots of older boats over there that guys are restoring. they might know based on the engine.
    there's not much posting over here with the older moombas even tho there's a ton of them running around so odds of finding that 1 person that did this work and actually remembers the part will be slim.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

It's probably a 4010 Holley carb. Check out this thread I made last year...(I even have the carb rebuild kit part #)
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....96-1998-Mobius

Buy this book...
    https://www.amazon.com/Holley-4010-4.../dp/1555610196

Take a bunch of pictures and take your time. Pull the power valve out and see what # it is. If your Goolge-Fu is strong you should find references to what valve you want. If you go to a speed shop they should be able to tell you what valve comes in the kit. If you're unsure what comes in the kit, order what you see on Google. The valves are cheap. Record how many turns out the mixture screws are. Write it down.

There will be a LIST# stamped on the choke plates. You use that as a reference for the kit. Look in my post and I have some pictures.
    She ain't pretty, but she can dance!
    1998 Mobius

My 2003 outback blew a power valve last year.(was pouring gas down the carb throat,wouldn.t idle) My buddy at the hot rod shop had a box pf misc. parts. The power valve he gave me was a 2.5 i believe.Installed it and the boat runs great.These boats do not pull much vacumn when under load.
    jy

On edit the power valve was a 4.5.
    jy