Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Moomba2016 View Post
    Trace, Sorry about the delayed reply. The T200 has enough thrust to move the boat, but it's not fast. It allows me to bring the bow of the boat into the slip and then use the thruster to push the stern to the dock. The controller is able to handle two T200 thrusters which would definitely be enough power to spin the boat quickly. We don't use it on every outing, but when the wind is blowing, it's been very nice to have the extra push. Also, if you ever have to back out of a long gas dock, it makes it very easy. As other posts have stated, this isn't for everyone because having a permanent thruster would be better, but for the low cost, we haven't had any regrets.

Looking at winter projects. Are you still happy with the T200?

Thanks
    -Blaine

2019 Makai
    2013 LSV (sold)
    1997 Bayliner 1850 (sold)

I tried them and I really didn't think they were worth the price, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesl80 View Post
    I tried them and I really didn't think they were worth the price, to be honest.
    Do you still have them or were you able to return them? I am seriously thinking about picking two up and doing a transom mount. I was thinking I would just buy one first and test it on a pole to get a feel for how effective is. If you still have one or two and would like to get rid of them, please let me know.

do some research in this thread. granted from a competing boat line but some good info to think on.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...r-assist/page4
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten