Default 2014 Mojo 2.5 IBS setup

Hey there, my front IBS kit is on the way from wakemakers for my Mojo 2.5. Just wondering if anyone has any pics of their process and the connections hookup for it? I haven't installed this before, so looking to see if there's any guidance. Supposedly it's pretty easy, just wondering if anyone has any pics of their process at all, or tips. Once the order arrives, maybe it will have some instructions in it? Just not sure where the hoses are that I'll tap into for it...

I just picked up the boat and drove it for 15 minutes. it REALLY needs front weight!! surf wave was terrible compared to my dialed in LSV - hoping IBS and extra weight help with it... I also bought a 370 pound bag that I'll look at putting under the passenger side seat, and I have 350 pounds of lead and a couple of smaller ballast bags if needed for when it's just the family out there.

Thanks for any guidance!
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

Got it done... THe kit comes with instructions now and well labeled connectors... Super easy install. Use a blow dryer to warm the through hull connection to loosen it and you're good to go... Makes a HUGE difference for Moomba Mojo!! With 1100 in rears, 370 pound bag in the middle, IBS up front and 350 pounds of extra lead, the wave was great. We also had 12 people out on the boat, and the wave was fantastic...
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5