Default Wont turn over, dead dash

This weekend we dropped the boat in the water (2003 Mobius), and it would crank but not turn over. I noticed that the dashboard dial were not moving when the key was moved to the on position. I came home, recharged the battery and then switched to a second battery. Same thing, cranking.. not turing over. Dials do not move. I looked at the obvious fuses I know about, but they all seemed to be ok. Has anyone seen something like this? I am hoping it is an easy fix and some fuse I dont know about.

-- bk
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers

I had something similar when I put my boat in the water this year, mine was dead dash and wouldn't turn over. I noticed the battery cable hadn't been tightened by dealer and came loose. Hooked it up and engine would then start but dash was still completely dead... One of my breakers had reset... It had like a red button on it and under it I pushed it to pop it back in place. After that the dash came back on... I'll try to take a pic this weekend of what I switched to get the dash going again.
    Good luck!
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

Had this issue on 01 Mobius . What does the rear of your dash panel look like ? Do you have th elarge "circut" board that PLUGS into multipul switches ? There is a couple wires that run from your ignition to that board . If they are lose the engine will crank but not start . This took me over a month to trouble shoot . Pics of the rear of your dash and ignition panel will help

I have a 2003 outback ls.Had a similar issue a few years ago.There is a large round connector on the back,near the top of the motor.It connects all the wiring from the boat to the engine.Mine had come loose,I had to push it back togeather even though it looked ok.After pushing it back togeather every thing worked fine.
    jy

Quote Originally Posted by james yarosz View Post
    I have a 2003 outback ls.Had a similar issue a few years ago.There is a large round connector on the back,near the top of the motor.It connects all the wiring from the boat to the engine.Mine had come loose,I had to push it back togeather even though it looked ok.After pushing it back togeather every thing worked fine.
    It was actually a purple wire from the ignition to the wire panel behind all the switches. On my boat, it is not obvious that the purple switch goes in there. But, it did and then the boat worked. The bad news, I lost a day on the water. The good news, I learned something about how the boat works!
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers

All are right on the money. I have a Red Button on a small square box mounted adjacent to my Indmar 350 and it is an ignition system protector. If you have this, Push The Button.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk