Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best $25 I’ve spent

Decided to risk it and buy the cheapest plug light I could find. Needless to say I’m super impressed with the outcome and how easy SC has made it to wire stuff to the accessory switches in these boats!

2018 Moomba Craz

What one did you get?

2018 Max

Quote Originally Posted by evan.wildeman1 View Post
    What one did you get?

2018 Max

Screws on in place of plug, with plenty of clearance on the smart plate. They offer green, white, and blue. All you need is 2 zip ties and some thread sealant.

2018 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Mendenhall90 View Post
    Decided to risk it and buy the cheapest plug light I could find. Needless to say I’m super impressed with the outcome and how easy SC has made it to wire stuff to the accessory switches in these boats!

2018 Moomba Craz
    Dang you water is so clear! Ive never been able to see the auto flow tabs while in the water at our lake.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Dang you water is so clear! Ive never been able to see the auto flow tabs while in the water at our lake.
    It gets a little merky during the day but night and morning it’s pretty clear. Found a few other lakes around with absolutely beautiful water.

2018 Moomba Craz

Any problems with interfering with the center tab?

Quote Originally Posted by c_stein09 View Post
    Any problems with interfering with the center tab?
    None at all, give me a bit and I’ll post picture of it on boat. That’s the reason I went with cheapest one, wasn’t sure if it’d fit or not. Some of the brighter lights (bigger) will defiantly not fit

2018 Moomba Craz

Sometimes I take the lakes in Michigan for granted.... then I get a reminder like this. You can't see the surf tabs through the water???
    2019 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by yooper View Post
    Sometimes I take the lakes in Michigan for granted.... then I get a reminder like this. You can't see the surf tabs through the water???
    It really depends on which Lake you go to and the time of year. Lake Livingston and Lake Houston you MAY be able to start to see them towards the end of the summer and into fall if we got a month or so without rain. Lake Conroe you might be able to see them currently but it wouldn’t be very clear. This is what the water on the north end of Lake Livingston Looks like about 75% of the time. the water at the end of the boat house is about 2-2 1/2’ deep for reference.

This how much 12,000 lumens penetrates it. you can see how the brown dirt in the water makes the yellow lights turn more of an orange red color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

It really depends on which Lake you go to and the time of year. Lake Livingston and Lake Houston you MAY be able to start to see them towards the end of the summer and into fall if we got a month or so without rain. Lake Conroe you might be able to see them currently but it wouldn’t be very clear. This is what the water on the north end of Lake Livingston Looks like about 75% of the time. the water at the end of the boat house is about 2-2 1/2’ deep for reference.

This how much 12,000 lumens penetrates it. you can see how the brown dirt in the water makes the yellow lights turn more of an orange red color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s so sketchy to me, I dodge shallows by color of water. My plug is only 1000 lumens if I remember correctly. The picture was on Lake James in Angola Indiana.

2018 Moomba Craz