Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    They do not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. KnoxMojo said you can do it now on the Supras.

The original post on this was talking about having Autowake control the tabs as well as the ballast, and I was saying being able to save rider profiles - including tabs, not just ballast - would be very useful. Assuming of course my SWMBO ever allows me to buy a boat new enough to have Autowake.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post

The original post on this was talking about having Autowake control the tabs as well as the ballast, and I was saying being able to save rider profiles - including tabs, not just ballast - would be very useful. Assuming of course my SWMBO ever allows me to buy a boat new enough to have Autowake.
    It doesn’t “control” them, it does save them—as you point out. I think Larry was wondering that.

My Moomba saves the last tab setting as well from surf left and surf right most recent session.

Personally I always thought the rider profiles on my Supra were borderline useless. Just gee whiz type stuff. But I have been known to click the tabs a touch here or there on the regular, and ballast is always 100-100-100.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    It doesn’t “control” them, it does save them—as you point out. I think Larry was wondering that.

My Moomba saves the last tab setting as well from surf left and surf right most recent session.

Personally I always thought the rider profiles on my Supra were borderline useless. Just gee whiz type stuff. But I have been known to click the tabs a touch here or there on the regular, and ballast is always 100-100-100.

I guess I'll have to buy the 2020 22' version of the Makai to find out.
    2019 Supra SL450

I guess I'll have to buy the 2020 22' version of the Makai to find out.
    1ft =$10,000

24.5-22=2.5

22 ft makai loaded 80k. Am I dreaming?

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    1ft =$10,000

24.5-22=2.5

My build out on my Makai was $107k so that's $4,367 a ft. A mini makai at 22 ft will be roughly $96,074....
    2019 - Makai took delivery
    2018 Yamaha AR195 SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    1ft =$10,000

24.5-22=2.5

That puts a Makai at $245k. Not quite...
    2019 Supra SL450

I think Larry got confused as to what I was saying. Autowake does not control the tabs. The rider settings can be edited for different settings like ballast, smart plate, surf left or right, autowake on or off, surf plate settings, speed and anything you wish to name it, then activate that profile. And, just because you use a profile, does not mean autowake is automatically activated, you can go in and edit that profile to do whatever you want. I personally have wakeboard normal, wakeboard advance, surf skim, surf style, surf goofy and go home. I use them every time out then manually adjust from there as needed. Hope that clears it up some.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I think Larry got confused as to what I was saying. Autowake does not control the tabs. The rider settings can be edited for different settings like ballast, smart plate, surf left or right, autowake on or off, surf plate settings, speed and anything you wish to name it, then activate that profile. And, just because you use a profile, does not mean autowake is automatically activated, you can go in and edit that profile to do whatever you want. I personally have wakeboard normal, wakeboard advance, surf skim, surf style, surf goofy and go home. I use them every time out then manually adjust from there as needed. Hope that clears it up some.
    This is the post I was picking up on. Full control through Autowake, to include the surf tabs:

Quote Originally Posted by schwan View Post
    So going away from models and talking about features. I wonder when SC will be able to get a fully integrated autowake system that not only controls ballast but also flow and wakeplate. I have to image this is the direction they want to go. I could even see 2020 as being the year.
    2019 Supra SL450

That puts a Makai at $245k. Not quite...
    I guess my math was just horrible. I meant to say take off 10,000 per foot and make it 80k. Im looking forward to next week. Kinda jealous of the guys that already know what’s new.

Got ya... a lot of terms and uses out there. Just didn't want to confuse anyone as to what I was saying. The profiles are most helpful once you start editing them to get the boat to do what you want easily.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold