Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Big guy surf help

2018 craz with stock ballast, no autowake, I’ve searched the forums and tried a couple of things and still can’t get ropeless, my wife 120 pounds lighter can and with ease but me or any of my friends who are all 200-250 range can’t seem to feel any push until up on the swim deck, we are running 10.8 -11.3 mph and all bags full with surf plate at 65 and wakeplate at 25 which are the presets I believe, do I need to list the boat aggressively when I try to surf, any ideas would be much appreciated we have a hammer head and a doomswrll neo

Try dropping your wake plate to 10 a few times and then to 0 a few times and give it go.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I spent some time on a craz back in '16 with factory bags and couldn't go wireless either.
    my opinion it needed a bunch more weight. wave had a decent shape with factory ballast but no push at all.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I’m 240 and couldn’t go ropeless on the mojo until I added weight and lowered the speed stock ballast isn’t going to cut it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

So do I go with the enzos? And what about front weight

Quote Originally Posted by Sickpainter18 View Post
    There’s been a lot of topics on the Enzo’s if you search it. RZ is the man to talk about getting your craz wave dialed in. I have Enzo’s only downside is lose of storage I also have 250lbs of lead in the nose including a 750 bag piggy backed off the hard tank makes for a nice long wave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Unless you roll with a huge crew on the daily....this is your Craz recipe for success.

To start, identify your boating necessities and verify you can fit them within the Observer's compartment and the over engine tray. This is your viable storage space....learn it, live it, love it. If it don't fit, you don't need it.

Get your Enzos for the back and in addition to your IBS, add 500lbs of lead to your bow under the bow cushion. This will help maintain pitch without AutoWake dumping your rear bags.

Going to order the enzos tried the 10 and 0 wakeplate yesterday and it was a touch better but still not what I needed, and am also going to go for lead, where do you prefer buying the lead bags from and can you just leave them in the boat or do your place and remove each time

Also I’ve tried playing with screen and reading manual, I don’t have autowake any way to see pitch and roll without it?

Also I’ve tried playing with screen and reading manual, I don’t have autowake any way to see pitch and roll without it?
    You can use your phone to get rough pitch & roll measurements .