Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    .It's in the newish Google commercial so it can't be completely sucky...
    Oh yes. Yes it can.
    2019 Supra SL450

Glad I am not in the minority here. I don't think the bass features are enough to redeem the rest the of the awfulness that is that song lol. Sorry RC. Different strokes for different folks I guess. And I'm only 31, since when is that OLD??
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Glad I am not in the minority here. I don't think the bass features are enough to redeem the rest the of the awfulness that is that song lol. Sorry RC. Different strokes for different folks I guess. And I'm only 31, since when is that OLD??
    I think the overall point was missed, it's not gonna get a spot on one of my playlists.

It was more so like you hear a commercial on TV, the horns have a catchy riff, then you hear it on something with better frequency response and it was like whoah.

But you only hear a snippet in the commercial, I'll admit the song is garbage.

And yes, way too many curse words for the TX JAM

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

After my trip to the Cali Roots Festival 2 weeks ago, this my new jam from the Movement

https://youtu.be/wsf0OXYN_B8

I think the overall point was missed, it's not gonna get a spot on one of my playlists.

It was more so like you hear a commercial on TV, the horns have a catchy riff, then you hear it on something with better frequency response and it was like whoah.

But you only hear a snippet in the commercial, I'll admit the song is garbage.

And yes, way too many curse words for the TX JAM

I've given up on policing music at the Jam. I no longer advertise as kid friendly and if people want to blast trashy music with kids every where then oh well. I'm not going to be taking my kids until they are at least teenagers.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I've given up on policing music at the Jam. I no longer advertise as kid friendly and if people want to blast trashy music with kids every where then oh well. I'm not going to be taking my kids until they are at least teenagers.
    I'm jus messin with ya bruh....not trying to poke a nerve.

Trashy music is only compounded by competing stereos, I think that is as big an issue.

I'm not a board member but here is my suggestion....

You can A-Link up to 4 boats right?

The TX Jam board should be able to designate which 4 will broadcast the official playlist, everyone else needs to shut it down and have fun.

We should put up a post on the FB invite asking everyone for their favorite non-R rated songs. Let's say the 50 songs with the most likes make the official playlist.

Think about it, we're bound to get a more diverse playlist and it will have been vetted to not be completely offensive.

If we put it to a vote I bet we could build a killer playlist with some TX Country, old school rock, clean trap, Cali reggae, etc.

No goose eggs so the party keeps going...

What do you think El Presidenté??

My kid listens to that rap shit.

I will say, that bass would sound sweet on the boat.

I can only handle so much of that rap.

But I do like rock rap like linkin park, rage against the machine, fever 333 etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    My kid listens to that rap shit.

I will say, that bass would sound sweet on the boat.

I can only handle so much of that rap.

But I do like rock rap like linkin park, rage against the machine, fever 333 etc

I've seen rumors online that Tool & RATM are forming a supergroup....how sick would that be?!?

I've seen rumors online that Tool & RATM are forming a supergroup....how sick would that be?!?

First off, STILL waiting for TOOL to get that new album (or whatever you call it today).

Audioslave worked with RATM
    and soundgarden.

Prophets of Rage worked with RATM, chuck d, audioslave, cypress hill

RATM and Tool would be stellar.

Zack is nuttier than a shithouse rat, but RATM reunion would be the best. Still on my bucket list.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I'm jus messin with ya bruh....not trying to poke a nerve.

Trashy music is only compounded by competing stereos, I think that is as big an issue.

I'm not a board member but here is my suggestion....

You can A-Link up to 4 boats right?

The TX Jam board should be able to designate which 4 will broadcast the official playlist, everyone else needs to shut it down and have fun.

We should put up a post on the FB invite asking everyone for their favorite non-R rated songs. Let's say the 50 songs with the most likes make the official playlist.

Think about it, we're bound to get a more diverse playlist and it will have been vetted to not be completely offensive.

If we put it to a vote I bet we could build a killer playlist with some TX Country, old school rock, clean trap, Cali reggae, etc.

No goose eggs so the party keeps going...

What do you think El Presidenté??

Ah man no nerve struck. The end product of this suggestions sounds good but the process sounds like a nightmare lol.
    David