Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Joswald View Post
    Where did you guys put the lead bags? Iíve got 1000# of lead wake and my wakemakers upgraded sac come this week. Iím trying to figure out where I should put the lead wake bags. Iím guessing 200-400#s in the bow the rest midship?
    Probably nearly zero in the bow. As far back as you can for most if not all if that 1000#.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started with 300 in the bow then moved all back and it is better. We place 2 lead bags behind the driver on that little shelf, then the same on the opposite side. We placed 2 on either side of the v-drive transmission cut out, then 250 under each corner seat and the rest under the side seats.

This weekend we explored going a little slower and liked the wave at 11-11.3 with surf tabs at 70ish and the middle tab 10-20.
    '05 XLV with '11 hull

Quote Originally Posted by mattyg06 View Post
    We started with 300 in the bow then moved all back and it is better. We place 2 lead bags behind the driver on that little shelf, then the same on the opposite side. We placed 2 on either side of the v-drive transmission cut out, then 250 under each corner seat and the rest under the side seats.

This weekend we explored going a little slower and liked the wave at 11-11.3 with surf tabs at 70ish and the middle tab 10-20.
    Are you guys also running the wakemakers upgraded bags? Right now Iíve got 1000lbs lead but my upgraded bags come on Thursday.

I sure was-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk