Default PERKO switch and system

Ok guys so here is the deal and where I'm confused . I'm using a ACTUAL brand name Perko switch if that matters (seen some threads people where getting angry about the word Perko being thrown around ha ). I have my main BATT coming into the switch , BATT 1 is IGN (house) and BATT 2 is amps . The question is , if I wire my head unit to BATT 1 and obviously put it the Perlo on ALL my head unit and amps with kick on , BUT if i run only BATT1 then my amps wont kick on which is towers and subs....where does my IGN wore for the head unit go ?? Do i wire the head unit and IGN wire for the head unit to the BATT1 position ? Because then if i dock and only want to listen to music i would need it on BATT1 OR All for the head unit to play OR All ONLY for the Head Unit Amps to work .

Guess I'm confused as to where to wire the head unit so that when parked I can run all my equipment off the STEREO BATT ....BATT2

ALSO I heard to wire them directly to the Perko , not directly to the BATT2 because then it will draw current continuous HOWEVER wouldnt wiring it directly to the switch do the same dam thing ? I'm confused !!

Thanks for your help fellas

I would not say angry, but its pet peeve due to the handful of different switches out there, each with a different wiring scheme and use, made by a number of brands, not just perko

BATT 1 is IGN (house) and BATT 2 is amps
    Lets clear up a couple things here. Amps as in stereo, would actually be a house load. So in this above scheme, you could realistically be drawing off both banks while at anchor.

Bottom line. With a 1/2/BOTH/OFF switch EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING, except the auto bilge, wires to the switch's common post.

I always thought you were not really supposed to wire anything directly to the battery but the battery selector switch. From there you have a common terminal that every comes off of so you run everything off of whatever battery is selected. At least that is how I set mine up.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

MLA so your saying my stereo amps , head unit etc need to come of the common post of the perko where the "ALL" is selected or where the MAIN comes in ?

ALL, BOTH or 1+2 only combines the 2 banks, its not its own output. The common output is the only output.