Ok guys so here is the deal and where I'm confused . I'm using a ACTUAL brand name Perko switch if that matters (seen some threads people where getting angry about the word Perko being thrown around ha ). I have my main BATT coming into the switch , BATT 1 is IGN (house) and BATT 2 is amps . The question is , if I wire my head unit to BATT 1 and obviously put it the Perlo on ALL my head unit and amps with kick on , BUT if i run only BATT1 then my amps wont kick on which is towers and subs....where does my IGN wore for the head unit go ?? Do i wire the head unit and IGN wire for the head unit to the BATT1 position ? Because then if i dock and only want to listen to music i would need it on BATT1 OR All for the head unit to play OR All ONLY for the Head Unit Amps to work .

Guess I'm confused as to where to wire the head unit so that when parked I can run all my equipment off the STEREO BATT ....BATT2

ALSO I heard to wire them directly to the Perko , not directly to the BATT2 because then it will draw current continuous HOWEVER wouldnt wiring it directly to the switch do the same dam thing ? I'm confused !!

Thanks for your help fellas