Hybrid View

Default Rear Storage Tub Weight Limit

Does any one know what the rear storage tub weight limit is? Or what is the most weight (lead) you have in them? I know they are good for 200# as I know people that have run that much in them but are they good for 300#?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Does any one know what the rear storage tub weight limit is? Or what is the most weight (lead) you have in them? I know they are good for 200# as I know people that have run that much in them but are they good for 300#?

I know Goose stated that they are rated for 200#. Load 6 bags of lead up and let us know what happens.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I know Goose stated that they are rated for 200#. Load 6 bags of lead up and let us know what happens.
    That is what I was wondering. Thanks for the info I’ll probably stick to 200# for now and put everything back in them on top and see how we do.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

That is what I was wondering. Thanks for the info I’ll probably stick to 200# for now and put everything back in them on top and see how we do.

Yeah it may be one of those situations where it will hold 300# until you hit a wave on the lake or a bump on the hwy and the shock breaks it. I would think if you are pulling 200# of lead in them and then like bumped or ropes or something on top then you should be fine. Wish the Mojo was deep enough to have trays over the bags. That storage would be nice.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Yeah it may be one of those situations where it will hold 300# until you hit a wave on the lake or a bump on the hwy and the shock breaks it. I would think if you are pulling 200# of lead in them and then like bumped or ropes or something on top then you should be fine. Wish the Mojo was deep enough to have trays over the bags. That storage would be nice.
    Ya that was kinda of my thought. That is funny bc I want to get rid of the tubs and put the taller bags in. The tubs are great but I have a ton of open storage I can use for the things in there.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Ya that was kinda of my thought. That is funny bc I want to get rid of the tubs and put the taller bags in. The tubs are great but I have a ton of open storage I can use for the things in there.

Difference in a Makai owner and Mojo owner haha. I have no where for life jackets, noodles, floaties, or other misc boat stuff when we fill everything 100% for surfing. Usually all that gets thrown on top of the bow seats when fill all 4,000 lbs.
    David