Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Where the catalytic converter issues in 2017 pretty much cleared up by 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Where the catalytic converter issues in 2017 pretty much cleared up by 2018?
    2017 Here nearing 200 hours and never had a cat issue.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    2017 Here nearing 200 hours and never had a cat issue.
    Good to hear! How have you got your weight distributed?

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Good to hear! How have you got your weight distributed?
    So I have the stock 900s in the rear, then under each cabin bench mid-ship I have a 400lb bag that I fill with a tsunami pump over the side. Then there is the center 650 and the 550 bow sack under the seats up front. I have 200 lbs of lead that gets moved around the inside of the boat. Surfing goofy I usually have one on either side of the v-drive hump and then two behind the driver seat on the floor. We never really surf regular so I am not too familiar with that set up. For wake boarding I usually do not run those 400s under the mid-ship benches full so I put the lead bags in there, two on each side.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    So I have the stock 900s in the rear, then under each cabin bench mid-ship I have a 400lb bag that I fill with a tsunami pump over the side. Then there is the center 650 and the 550 bow sack under the seats up front. I have 200 lbs of lead that gets moved around the inside of the boat. Surfing goofy I usually have one on either side of the v-drive hump and then two behind the driver seat on the floor. We never really surf regular so I am not too familiar with that set up. For wake boarding I usually do not run those 400s under the mid-ship benches full so I put the lead bags in there, two on each side.
    Thats basically the set up I'm thinking I will try. I'm thinking the enzos in the back/mid and 500 of lead throughout in addition to the stock center/bow. I'm goofy side as well. I'm assuming your completely satisfied with the wake?

Yeah it’s def got enough push. I’d like to get a buff crew one day and try it out just to see the limits with it but it is a good wave. My only issue with the Enzo’s is you lose all that Storage with any ballast. I like the option of being able to run less ballast and maintain some storage or full everything full and delete storage. And I don’t have any issues some people have with the Enzo’s popping their engine divider panels out of the tracks. I may eventually get another 100# of lead too but I’m in no rush as my trailer is nearing max capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David