Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

These ones have a stabilization specifically for water use.
    http://www.babysearock.com/index.html
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    I'm guessing "stabilization" = bungees instead of rope or webbing. Seems like that wouldn't be terribly hard to retrofit and that a "boucer" chair would already have it built in... (just trying to save a guy from dropping the whole $150, because that seems steep). But yeah, the concept is sound.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I'm guessing "stabilization" = bungees instead of rope or webbing. Seems like that wouldn't be terribly hard to retrofit and that a "boucer" chair would already have it built in... (just trying to save a guy from dropping the whole $150, because that seems steep). But yeah, the concept is sound.
    Yeah, the Playskool one we have was like $25. I'll get some bungees from Harbor Freight

I actually have some extra GatorStep laying around if I wanna pimp the tower swing...

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    I am not seeing $100 worth of benefit in that over the $25 baby swing at Academy. It has a seat cushion? His stabilizer looks like a bungy cord. I could drop a 50lb lead wake bag on the floor and attach it to our chair with a bungy and I imagine it would have the same affect.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I am not seeing $100 worth of benefit in that over the $25 baby swing at Academy. It has a seat cushion? His stabilizer looks like a bungy cord. I could drop a 50lb lead wake bag on the floor and attach it to our chair with a bungy and I imagine it would have the same affect.
    Brilliant! Lead Wake bag to anchor the chair and keep the swinging motion in control.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

How are yall attaching it to the tower? with some loop straps and then running the hooks through those?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Yeah, the Playskool one we have was like $25. I'll get some bungees from Harbor Freight

I actually have some extra GatorStep laying around if I wanna pimp the tower swing...

My Man! That's what I'm talking about!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    How are yall attaching it to the tower? with some loop straps and then running the hooks through those?
    MY old tower was just polished aluminum so i just ran the rope around it and used the hooks to connect it on itself. With the new boat tower being powder coated I was thinking of getting some of those heavy duty rubber bands and wrapping them around the tower and the hooking the hook onto them. Kind of act as a shock absorber and keep the tower from getting scratched.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD