Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camper Remodel

Quote Originally Posted by Edo88 View Post
    That’s looking good I wanted to do a project like that was just hard finding a good 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer that didn’t have water damage or needed a ton of work interior and exterior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I looked for a long time and it still ended up having water damage! The toyhauler I had was a bumper pull, so I will say I am glad to have the gooseneck... tows really well. And I got it for a song. Couple pics from today... need some motivation to get fit and finished... I am worn out with this thing.

Last edited by jph3; 06-06-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Were that some mold marks on the floor? Low quality of the photo. I am trying to fight the mold right, some black spots on the floor cloth appeared like the one on your second photo

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Es View Post
    Were that some mold marks on the floor? Low quality of the photo. I am trying to fight the mold right, some black spots on the floor cloth appeared like the one on your second photo
    P.S. if you'll read that let me know if you have a dehumidifier at your place. I mean if that's mold spots on the floor (because of humidity) and dehumidifier is not helping, I won't buy one. I am choosing one from this list, but it makes no sense if they do not help

Sorry just saw this. I cleaned it all up with bleach, let it dry out real well, then used multiple coats of Kilz.

On a side note, finished the camper, used it, sold it... still have pics if anyone wants to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike_Es, so what exactly do you use?