Default Flow system 2.0 vs 3.0 vs. Supra Swell Surf 3.0

I can visually see the surf plates on the Supra come off the back of the boat an inch or so before the hinge. What I don't know is:
    1> Why is this better?
    2> What is the difference between the Moomba Flow and the Supra Swell systems.
    3> Is the only Moomba that has the Flow 3.0 the Craz Pro? Why?
    4> When is SC releasing 2020 updates so we can see what they are doing?

I am currently not an owner but really love/want/need the SA450. Trying to decide if going with a Moomba Max, Craz or Mojo fits the bill. Have sat in a Max and it is not a bad boat but underwhelming. Price point makes this the most reasonable boat but we never buy with reason always with emotion, right! So I need to justify why I should spend several 10's of thousands of dollars more for something similar or at least make an attempt to do so.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Max needs a lot of added weight for a small crew to surf, SA needs very little to surf. The Max is great, the SA is better. Swell 3 has angled edges and different throws than flow 2 and as you said, extends the running surface when deployed. Can't go wrong with either, but you see what I have.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Thanks Knox. I'm gonna see if I can swing the SA or even an SL. Hopefully for year end so I can be rolling next season in the NW.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Mid-Aug is usually when the press releases come from SC on new lines

People have info and boats start showing up at dealers before that.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400