Default 04 Outback not starting

Hey guys looking for some help. Boat sat for about 2 months and now wont start. I was stupid and just assumed the fuel pump was bad because carb wasnt getting fuel. No luck, replaced the fuel filter thinking that may have been clogged, no luck. Now I'm stuck. I've searched the forum and possibly a oil switch but I'm not sure where that is? Also, dont want to just keep throwing parts on. Any help would be awesome.
    It's an 04 Outback carburetored

I'm no expert but I have been reading a lot on this forum and own an 03 Outback LS. However, assuming that your starter will work and the boat will attempt to start then I would check the fuel system all the way through. Maybe try to blow some air through the fuel line and see if it's clogged. I would also probably check the inline fuel filter and see if it is clogged. Maybe not good advice but make sure the boat has gas and if it's old you could pump it out and try new gas.

Take the gas line off the carb, jumper the fuel pump from a known 12v source and see if fuel pumps out. That is also how to pump out old gas in the tank. If it pumps gas and the electrical works elsewhere then it probably is the oil pressure switch. I never replaced mine so I'm not sure where to look. It takes some pretty nasty gas to stop the flow on these spin on filters.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD