Default bilge pump near center T handle plug

So whenever I wash down my boat I get a few inches of water in the area under the floor where the T handle plug is. I really hate this it seems like a bad design flaw. Has anybody ever added an extra bilge pump in this area?

Also the battery location is like a well, or low spot that also fills with water from washing. This IS a terrible design flaw. No way should water collect here, or anywhere else in the boat. In my opinion ALL water that gets under the floor should have passageways that lead to the location of the bilge pump. Can I drill some holes around the batteries and let that water drain under the floor?

Not to mention the cell phone area on the dashboard and between port side cup holders. I know I can drill this area and let that water drain into the below seat storage.

So I guess my 2 questions are:
    1-Can I add a bilge pump near the T handle plug?
    2-Can I drill holes around the batteries to let water drain under the floor.

I really find that these little issues should have been given a bit more thought by the architects.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Not sure where the batteries are on a Max but on our Mojo if you were to drill a hole in the bottom of the floor where the batteries are I think the water would just drain into the flotation foam in the void space. I have never had an issue with water gathering where my batteries are stored. I am interested in in adding a bilge pump where the T handle drain plug it. I feel that by the time the water gets high enough to be pumped out by the standard pump that it is already much higher than it should be. I guess someone just needs to see if one will fit down there and still allow access to the T handle plug.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I have added a bilge pulp by the T handle drain in the Max. I epoxied the pump to the floor, tied into the hoses and used some check valves to stop any backflow, and put a bulge rocker switch in the plastic panel under the helm. The switch is not visible but can easily controlled by my right hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I have added a bilge pulp by the T handle drain in the Max. I epoxied the pump to the floor, tied into the hoses and used some check valves to stop any backflow, and put a bulge rocker switch in the plastic panel under the helm. The switch is not visible but can easily controlled by my right hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you have a picture of it? I wonder if the spacer in that area is the same between the Max and the Mojo. I think this would help prevent another starter failure on our boat.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD