3 37.50%
  • Option B

3 37.50%
  • Option C

2 25.00%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    LOL!

Moomba & Craz are both in the Masque font.

I bet you 5 bills I'm right

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I want to believe that, but it looks so much different to me!
    I was thinking that they were both the same font as well. On my Makai the only letter they share is the M which is pretty standard(“akai” is lower case”) but still identical that is why I figured they were both the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    So the time has come to toss the freebie registration numbers that the dealer gave me with my Mojo and go with something more in character.

I have three main options I am considering. Option A is from 3dlettering.com and is the Pro Emblem in Flat Black.

Option B is from domedlettering.com and is black with a dark gray outline in Masque.

Option C is from domedlettering.com and is dark dray with a black outline in Masque.

Pictures of the options to follow.

Pics of black metallic with silver metallic outline

I did doomed numbers. I like the way it turned out, but quite honestly if i had to do it again i would have just matched the font and did flat vinyl. We are talking about registration numbers. When is the last time you ever pulled up to a cool boat and said "nice numbers".. Its the last thing i look at. I spent $100 on mine and really could have gotten away with $20 font matched closely enough on Amazon. Not taking anything away from doomed numbers. They are nice, but for me i wouldn't do it again. I guess i got caught up in the new boat hysteria where everything has to be perfect.
    2019 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    I did doomed numbers. I like the way it turned out, but quite honestly if i had to do it again i would have just matched the font and did flat vinyl. We are talking about registration numbers. When is the last time you ever pulled up to a cool boat and said "nice numbers".. Its the last thing i look at. I spent $100 on mine and really could have gotten away with $20 font matched closely enough on Amazon. Not taking anything away from doomed numbers. They are nice, but for me i wouldn't do it again. I guess i got caught up in the new boat hysteria where everything has to be perfect.
    If our dealer provided our registration numbers in a normal font I might have just used those but the OP and I's dealer feels compelled to give customers #s in Comic Sans. It's childish scribble on an otherwise badass ride...

To me, and I am admittedly OCD, the domed numbers came out awesome....are they the cheapest out there? No. But they go a long ways to completing a look.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by padge View Post

Pics of black metallic with silver metallic outline

These are from domed numbers as well

There was some site i was looking at where you chose the font, $30 for the set. i tried to find it, but couldn't or i would link it here. I think there was a font so close to the moomba font you couldn't tell the difference.
    2019 Mondo

If our dealer provided our registration numbers in a normal font I might have just used those but the OP and I's dealer feels compelled to give customers #s in Comic Sans. It's childish scribble on an otherwise badass ride...

To me, and I am admittedly OCD, the domed numbers came out awesome....are they the cheapest out there? No. But they go a long ways to completing a look.

Agree. On such an expensive boat, seems like a small price to pay.

If I were a dealer I’d be throwing these in with the purchase of every new boat.

--
    2019 Craz

Looking at yours I really like the flake in the black. Maybe I should do a white outline as that is my accent color?

Wow I can do just flat vinyl in the same font and color without the doming for $100 less...
    Last edited by rdlangston13; 06-04-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I think Black Metallic flake with White outline would look sharp!

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I think Black Metallic flake with White outline would look sharp!

Question is, is doming them worth $110??? Because that is the price difference.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD