Default Fusion HU kaput?

Took the boat out for it's first outing this season. and the HU (Fusion MS-RA205) will power up and read "Fusion" logo on screen and do nothing else.
    I actually testing the system out in my driveway before heading out and it worked fine. but once on the water this is all it would do.
    I tried: removing power (via battery switch), rebooting from HU (by holding power button for a few second... it would shut down and then come right back up and do the same thing), i unplugged checked and plugged back in, everything on the back of the unit. and all of the above several times.
    I have a remote AUX switch wired to it and also turned that off and on several times w/plenty of "reset" time in between.

Is it toast?
    2016 Craz

Call Rinker's, maybe it's still covered. David and I's headunits were replaced earlier this year.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

That's what i'm hoping. Just waiting for them to open...
    I read a similar thread while on the lake (in silence) and that unit too needed replacing.
    We've had the boat 3 years. so not sure if it's covered. we'll see. They're not too expensive to replace tho if i have to.
    2016 Craz

Crap! i always forget that they're closed on Monday's.
    2016 Craz

Yeah I am not too impressed with the Fusion head units. If it is not covered and you do have to replace it I would looking into the one made by wetsounds. I wish I had it as it would also allow to me to do away with my WS420 since it can do everything that the 420 does and more. I am a little concerned about fitment however. May need some custom work.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD