Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    NICE! I need some of this in my life. Still haven't really figured it out.
    I’ll trade you some 360’s for some air!
    Biggest secret I can give is give the board one good quick pump up the wave and try to Ollie just like a skate board or wakeboard. But you’ve gotta pull your back leg up to so the board can follow.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Default June 2019 picture thread

Well the wife and kiddos got out on the water today at Conroe onboard our old Moomba thanks to my dad.

My son on the right with his cousin on the left. My sister came down from
    Lindale to drop two of hers off at Papas house for the week.

Papa driving and little miss Hailey taking a nap.

Being cute is tough work, think it calls for another nap....

Sorry in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rdlangston13; 06-09-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

A couple more!

Grandpa and grandson

My girls!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    I’ll trade you some 360’s for some air!
    Biggest secret I can give is give the board one good quick pump up the wave and try to Ollie just like a skate board or wakeboard. But you’ve gotta pull your back leg up to so the board can follow.
    easier to ollie on a wakeboard because it has bindings forcing it to follow!

One of these days. And if it makes you feel better. I did probably 20 spin attempts this weekend and rode out one. :-/ My back is unhappy.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

easier to ollie on a wakeboard because it has bindings forcing it to follow!

One of these days. And if it makes you feel better. I did probably 20 spin attempts this weekend and rode out one. :-/ My back is unhappy.
    Is it really even an Ollie on a wakeboard or snowboard? A big part of an Ollie is sliding your front foot forward. I think it's more like a jump lol.
    2019 - Makai took delivery
    2018 Yamaha AR195 SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadyus View Post
    Is it really even an Ollie on a wakeboard or snowboard? A big part of an Ollie is sliding your front foot forward. I think it's more like a jump lol.
    Hence why I can't figure it out!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

On a wakeboard yes, you push down wish the rear foot, like a skateboard, before doing the jump. On a surf board it’s basically a jump.

2017 Moomba Craz

All of the above... lol
    It’s onr of those things that’s tough to explain. And Trayson I feel your pain, I had a couple spin attempts last night trying out my new prop, and landed on my knees somehow on the hammerhead. Nice bruise right beside my kneecap. Luckily I caught the board when it rolled and tried to nut-shot me! Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    All of the above... lol
    It’s onr of those things that’s tough to explain. And Trayson I feel your pain, I had a couple spin attempts last night trying out my new prop, and landed on my knees somehow on the hammerhead. Nice bruise right beside my kneecap. Luckily I caught the board when it rolled and tried to nut-shot me! Lol
    OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after a double header of boating last weekend (and like 20 "almost" 360 attempts with 1 success) I found my back hurting pretty bad. Took the morning off from work (because I have like 6 months of sick time accrued) and even after yesterday's Chiropractic visit, I'm still not 100%. Dammit getting old.

But I'm back at it after work today! high of 96 and low wind in Portland! We're gonna be on the river FO SHO! (and bonus, our water temp will be "up" to 65 degrees! LOL)

And I got a new little toy... (or a bigger toy?)
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

And I got a new little toy... (or a bigger toy?)
    With a mighty impressive quiver of boards & foils, someone's gonna need a bigger tower rack

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX