Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Default June 2019 picture thread

Been there some years ago. The company I work for has several assembly plants in Utah. Ogden, Brigham City, Tremonton, Promontory.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

First time giving this big girl a through wash and clean inside and out. It may be the only time I wished it was smaller lol. That being said 4 hours later in 95 degree heat and she’s looking fresh and clean ready for the next outing! One thing I wished this boat had compared to my Yamaha was a drain channel system made into the fiberglass mold that channels water from around the cushions and dumps it out into in walk way. It’s not too hard to get some water in the compartments but this could easily be diverted with some drain channels.

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

^lookin good!

We made it out yesterday for the first time in what felt like forever

Gotta love the wide bow

Friend of mine surfing:

2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Finally landed the 360!!!! And not on the board we ever imagined. Stuck some slightly smaller (2.3”) fins on the VooDoo and it came alive. Only downside is I celebrated just a hair too early and screwed myself! Lmao
    Was an awesome day on Somerville, my buddy’s Craz was throwing a nice wave with 300# of my lead added in.
    https://youtu.be/wleVhC-f_7I
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Finally landed the 360!!!! And not on the board we ever imagined. Stuck some slightly smaller (2.3”) fins on the VooDoo and it came alive. Only downside is I celebrated just a hair too early and screwed myself! Lmao
    Was an awesome day on Somerville, my buddy’s Craz was throwing a nice wave with 300# of my lead added in.
    Congrats....on the face plant! Jk, congrats on the 360!

What koolaid does Will have you drinking? He told me he's running way more than 300#. One of the reasons he switched to the surf prop.

His bags are 1180s I believe...

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Nice!!!!! I am sure that felt awesome! Both the 360 and the celebratory dive! Was Somerville still up?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Need some wakeboarding pics in here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Need some wakeboarding pics in here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’ve gotta get my wake dialed in more behind my Outback and I’ll be posting some wakeboarding shots this summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 1999 Moomba Outback LS/SK - 5.7 Indmar, Monster MT2 Tower, Kenwood Audio, Pyle Wake Tower Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Congrats....on the face plant! Jk, congrats on the 360!

What koolaid does Will have you drinking? He told me he's running way more than 300#. One of the reasons he switched to the surf prop.

His bags are 1180s I believe...

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Oh it’s a lot more than my 300... lol
    He has close to 1500# in sand, plus bags. We added 400 of my lead, 6 adults on the boat and probly 150# of coolers!
    It was loaded down, but it took it and still wanted more. No problems with the 400 and a 2775 prop.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Nice!!!!! I am sure that felt awesome! Both the 360 and the celebratory dive! Was Somerville still up?
    It was showing nearly 12 ft above full pool when I checked earlier today. Do they not have gates on that lake they can open? It seems to stay up for a long time once it gets up.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD