Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post

I’ll be a full-time driver for a month or so but psyched to finish physical therapy+PRP shots and get back out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A month? My wife tore her rotator cuff and she had to have it fixed via surgery and she was out for 4 to 6 months. It was brutal. She couldn't even cut her own meat at Thanksgiving dinner...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default June 2019 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Whenever I even THINK I’m going to eat shit on a jump, I ditch the rope. NEVER try hold on to the rope to ride out a funky jump. You know when you hit the wake and start getting air, if it’s going to be landable. That’s how you hurt yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yup the guys I ride with said I need to figure that out but my lack of water time is probably why I hang on. From now on I’m going to ditch unless I know it’s perfect. It’ll be annoying to pull me but whatever, it’s my boat lol.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    A month? My wife tore her rotator cuff and she had to have it fixed via surgery and she was out for 4 to 6 months. It was brutal. She couldn't even cut her own meat at Thanksgiving dinner...
    It’s a partial, 1.56cm tear so hopefully can get back soon. Ortho calls me Wolverine lol, I heal super fast. Have 3-4 partial tears in my L shoulder and a month or so of PT has healed those by over 50% according to ultrasound.

But either way, I’m not going back out until things are better. Not worth risking a full tear/rupture.

Last edited by Matt0520; 07-03-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    --
    2019 Craz

Matt, stand tall at the wake dude. Looks like you have a solid riding posture, you'll be launching big airs and grabs in no time when you get back. Only 8th time? You must have a good riding group, that's awesome!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Default June 2019 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Matt, stand tall at the wake dude. Looks like you have a solid riding posture, you'll be launching big airs and grabs in no time when you get back. Only 8th time? You must have a good riding group, that's awesome!
    Yep, working on that and loading the line. Got a little better at it (in videos I’m bending about as much in that pic if less) which is probably why W2W happened...barely lol. Def needs work.

Thx! Rode with a pro the first time out and that helped a lot. And yeah great group, lucky to have a ton of good riders here in central Ohio.

--
    2019 Craz