Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Quote Originally Posted by bmjenkins82 View Post
    I tried to stop in, but they said it would be better to arrange the quote over the phone. No inventory, limited supply, it really didnt' sound like there would be an opportunity to deal(which I understand due to economics), or build a relationship.

To be honest, I'm a little put out by the dealer. I really like the Moombas over what's available in this price range in the market, but I felt as if I was being a pest just trying to get a quote. Technically they've been very helpful, just sort of a soup nazi feel from Seinfield when it comes to being able to buy a boat..
    That is a bummer.......I assume you are going through South Austin Marine? Like RC said I would stop by anyways to let them know you are a serious buyer and put a face to the name. I was probably at my dealer 10 times by the time we put our deposit down.

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Both of my Supras were $2500 and honestly that is what I offered to put down, never really questioned what was required.

It may make a difference what color or options, if you picked something crazy versus a more mainstream color scheme, that could adjust the deposit.

As long as it’s a highly desirable color scheme that the dealer can sell if you back out, the deposit should be low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ours was $2,500 as well.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Yeah... I wish I had time. Between kids, work, dealership isn’t that close and Immunity issues in my household it’s just not realistic.

Either way, taking the hit and getting a Makai on order for NOV spray, Jan/feb delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjenkins82 View Post
    Yeah... I wish I had time. Between kids, work, dealership isn’t that close and Immunity issues in my household it’s just not realistic.

Either way, taking the hit and getting a Makai on order for NOV spray, Jan/feb delivery.
    Completely understand. You will love the boat!! With that spray date I would still ask about Boat Show incentives and if you can get in on them. They should at least honor that to sweeten the deal.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

I'll ask.. we'll see.

Colorways below.

2021 Configurator and pricing is online. They've made a few changes to standard features for the 2021 Makai

img.jpg

img (1).jpg

img (2).jpg

img (3).jpg