Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

[QUOTE=Isaguel;341544]Haha, I had to laugh out loud at this one. This is the funniest dealership comment I've heard in a long time. They're either messing with you or just throwing some dumb comment out their A** because they don't want to deal with you. But something like this, you really cant even get mad at the guy, I would've just laughed right at him.

He might have said "normal", wife raised her eyebrow at me when I showed her this, she's the one who remembered most everything on our first time out, but neither of us remember that part of the initial trip and what he said about the bilge and center drain. Good might have been the wrong word...but we've been out twice just cruising, no water sports or swimming. REALLY choppy water on both lakes and the auto pump turned on two times on each trip, about 4 hours each trip.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

My bilge has been kicking on when surfing every time we stop to turn back for the rider. Need to figure out if it’s a leak in the ballast I plumbed or if it’s taking water in the stern fresh air opening when we stop.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Lots of very valid comments about ensuring plugs are in, but just wanted to share my one experience. One spring after taking the boat out, I noticed water rushing onto my feet. I opened the center plug access and noticed 6-10 inches of water. I freaked out. Checked the center plug and then jumped into water to check rear plug, both were in. Next, started throwing up seat cushions and checking the connections to the ballast bags. I found the port side quick connector to the IBS bag had become disconnected and was pouring water. The dealer must of disconnected it for winterization (don't know why) and when reconnected did not ensure the red ring clamp slipped fully over the lip of the bag plug. It prolly became undone with boat vibration as it was choppy. Only thing I do not quite understand is why it was pouring water, as I was not filling the ballast!. Since then, every time I go out I check all the quick connects to make sure they are all tight.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I'm one of the one's that always pulls the center plug and get a gallon or so of water out, never anything out the rear plug, don't know why it's there, lol. For those that have the bilge pump coming on and don't know why. Check the hose connection on the sea strainer, mine loosened up last year and I found it after the second time the bilge pump cut on.
    2018 Moomba Mojo

I have a 19 Max and that sounds like my boat. Always a couple of inches at end of the weekend. Bilge kicks in every once in awhile if surfing. I asked service guy at dealership today of it is normal to have the water down there and he said yes.