Hi! We have a 2014 Moomba Mojo. The same dealer services it every year. We have had no problems. Our son used it for the first time over the weekend, after getting it summerized. Long story short, after about 30 minutes the speed dropped to only 7 mph. The boat was taking on water. By the time he got out, the water was about 10" deep in the engine compartment. Fortunately he was close enough to the boat ramp to get back to the ramp and get the boat out of the water before it was too late. The drain plug at the back of the boat, underneath the platform, was in place. However, the center drain plug (accessed from inside the boat by removing a floor panel) was not.

I was so mad I decided I wanted a face to face discussion with our dealership. Service Manager had to leave early so I talked to the sales manager. It didn't take long before he told me it was the owner's responsibility to check to make sure the plugs are in. For one, we were never even told that there was a second drain plug (the center drain plug) so how would we know to check it? Two, the dealer has been the only one removing and replacing our drain plugs for 5 years. We rarely have even touched the exterior drain plug in the back. Why after 5 years are they telling us now it's our responsibility to check, when they have been putting the plugs in and out without us even asking?? I know, liability.

Am I crazy? Doesn't it make sense that if the dealer services the boat, takes the drain plugs out, they should put them back in?

To top it off, the dealer's mechanics did not tighten down the knob/bolt on the tower (on one side) that they used to allow the tower to be pulled forward. Our son found that before we left the dealership. I brought that up, as well, and I was told that's our responsibility, too! Yes, we should check the tower connections, but again, if the mechanic is going to pull the tower forward, when he puts it back in place, he should tighten the bolts/knobs back down.

Would love some feedback. I am pretty mad at this guy. I am hoping my conversation with the sales guy goes better tomorrow. I did not even get an apology