Default Max Front Ballast Options

I'm Trying to research the best approach for additional bow weight in the Max. I didn't notice that it had hard tanks until After I bought it.

I know that I can buy lead for it. However, I would really like a plumbed in Bow sac of some sort.
    I do not want to over stress my 6k boat lift, and I'm not down with loading and unloading weights at the end of the day. On top of all that, I am no longer into the the throwing a pump over the side game. (just wants to flick a switch )
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

Does the Max not have a bow bag? Or is it a sub floor 1200 bag? 900 rears and the 1200 up front equals 3000. Maybe wakemakers has an option. Pretty sure its either a hard tank and bag up front or just a really big bag. Hopefully someone chimes in the knows. Have you looked up the murder max thread on here?
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

The Max has a bag under the floor. I am pretty sure it is a 1000 bag from the factory. You can connect in. To the factory vent lines and run a u shaped bow bag under the front seats. That is what I do.

Bow weight is a good thing only if you have enough rear/midship weight. Too much bow weight and you will knock down the height of your wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    The Max has a bag under the floor. I am pretty sure it is a 1000 bag from the factory. You can connect in. To the factory vent lines and run a u shaped bow bag under the front seats. That is what I do.

Bow weight is a good thing only if you have enough rear/midship weight. Too much bow weight and you will knock down the height of your wave.

Have any pictures of this? what bag did you go with? I have 910s in the mid ship lockers with the timers adjusted so they do fill up too much.
    2019 MAX

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    Have any pictures of this? what bag did you go with? I have 910s in the mid ship lockers with the timers adjusted so they do fill up too much.
    Unfortunately, this is the only pic that I can find and the boat is in storage.

I have a Ronix 500lb u shaped bag under the bow seats, Ronix 900 lb bags midship and WakeMAKERS 1280s in the lockers. I connected the bow bag
    inline on both sides using the vent lines coming from the factory center bag.

This is great! thanks
    2019 MAX

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    This is great! thanks
    You will have to add a good amount of hose to do this. Not able to just cut and reroute the factory hoses.