Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Monitor Pitch / Roll w/out AutoWake Enabled

I often like to take a look at the real-time pitch and roll settings while surfing. To do this it just takes a few button pushes to engage AutoWake, note the settings, and disengage. That said, I'm very surprised there isn't a mode / option to monitor the pitch & roll without AutoWake engaged. I have a feeling that many of us that have figured out their setup tend to run without AutoWake turned on. A real-time display on the screen would be great! This should be a simple SW/FW upgrade and I wonder if Skiers Choice has considered it...

Ive asked about this myself and do the exact same thing

It’s always displayed on the Supra Vision control. I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to do the same on Moomba despite the small display.
    2013 Malibu VLX
    2021 Kaiyen
    2022 Supra SA (coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by surf603 View Post
    I often like to take a look at the real-time pitch and roll settings while surfing. To do this it just takes a few button pushes to engage AutoWake, note the settings, and disengage. That said, I'm very surprised there isn't a mode / option to monitor the pitch & roll without AutoWake engaged. I have a feeling that many of us that have figured out their setup tend to run without AutoWake turned on. A real-time display on the screen would be great! This should be a simple SW/FW upgrade and I wonder if Skiers Choice has considered it...

If you leave one of your ballast switches in the fill position (after it's full), Autowake will stay "paused" and you will be able to monitor pitch and roll without Autowake adjusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    If you leave one of your ballast switches in the fill position (after it's full), Autowake will stay "paused" and you will be able to monitor pitch and roll without Autowake adjusting.
    Awesome Moomba tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

You'll also get 3 tab launch!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I just saw on IG that for 2022 "Autowake has multiple views on the 7" display so that you can customize your user preferences" will this^^ be one of those options? Also is the software backwards compatible back to 2019 as long as you have the 7" display?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    I just saw on IG that for 2022 "Autowake has multiple views on the 7" display so that you can customize your user preferences" will this^^ be one of those options? Also is the software backwards compatible back to 2019 as long as you have the 7" display?
    Or at least back to 2021?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Yes, it will retro to 2019 with 7" screen

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Or at least back to 2021?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Ya it will. He had stated that on another thread.

Yes, it will retro to 2019 with 7" screen
    Awesome!! Thanks for the info. What is the best way to get this software update?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead