Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    What plugs were in cylinders 3 and 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The blue ones are newer and we’re on the exhaust side. The intake plugs are the original ones. Each one had one of each. I swapped coil and plug wire from 3 to 1 if it misfires again it’ll be easier to just change the coil packs.

Anyone know how to clear the check engine light. Sure be nice if there was a obd 2 port some where hidden

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

On a car having the negative terminal disconnected for several hours (18 - 24) will usually clear the code. You can also disconnect BOTH terminals form the battery and then touch the terminals on the WIRES to each other. Be careful and don't create a direct short. Use a volt meter to be sure the wires dont have any voltage.
    She ain't pretty, but she can dance!
    1998 Mobius

Quote Originally Posted by 1967Goat View Post
    On a car having the negative terminal disconnected for several hours (18 - 24) will usually clear the code. You can also disconnect BOTH terminals form the battery and then touch the terminals on the WIRES to each other. Be careful and don't create a direct short. Use a volt meter to be sure the wires dont have any voltage.
    On the newer cars it’ll still store the faults in the memory even if you do a capacitive discharge. But it is ford guess I’ll give it hell and see what happens

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig