Default New Sunbrella 2002-2005 Outback/Mobius LS “Exact-Fit” cover

Well guys, first post here and I’m an idiot. I bought a neglected 2005 Moomba Outback and brought it back to life! I didn’t know a thing about boats (and apparently still don’t). The boat was sold to me as a “2005 Moomba Outback LS”. Soooo... when I got it all done and ordered a nice cover I expected it to fit. It turns out that my Outback is not an LS (I have since seen the difference in the manuals I have looked up).

The cover is for 2002-2005 Outback/Mobius LS W/Tower but does not cover the swim platform. The color is “Royal blue Tweed”.

I paid $684 for the cover. $726 including the towing straps and 1 1/4inch cinching ratchet. I ordered direct from Westland and that price is still available for the next 4 days (20% off).

I am open to reasonable offers and the quicker the better. I know I screwed up... but I would love to order the correct cover before the sale is over!

Text would probably get the fastest response from me though I will check this regularly as well.

Mark 615-289-0067

Send it back if unused.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Exact fit covers are built to order and not returnable. I got ahold of them before they finished it and couldn’t even get them to modify the order... even offered to pay the cost to modify...