Default Question about surf tabs on my 2019

So I am out breaking in my new boat, tried the surf left and surf right on the screen and everything works. When I get back I started cleaning my boat and noticed the starboard tab didn't retract all the way up. Surf was off on the screen but that tab was in a more slightly downward angle than port tab. Is this normal?
    2019 Mondo

Did you flip it back to the middle? If you don’t it will be like that when you trailer it. Ask me how I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

I don't think so. I just hit surf off on the screen. The middle between surf right/left
    2019 Mondo

Turn the battery switch off for a little while then back on, and then turn the key on. Should retract back up if it’s not still in surf mode.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Does the mondo have the toggle switch for surf left/right? If the toggle switch isn’t back to the middle, when you are going slow speeds, your plates will be at those predefined setting, even if you aren’t using autowake or anything else. The middle is for wakeboarding/cruising and moves the tabs back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

i never used the toggle and believe its in the center. Only used the screen. I will try the battery switch.
    2019 Mondo