After my first post you guys really helped me narrow down my boat choice (leaning towards a craz). After further research into boats and water sports in general I'm getting extremely close to purchasing a boat but want to study up on a few more things first. My question for you guys today is what injuries have you sustained during wake boarding (if any). I understand that of course this sport has dangers but want to try and get a grasp on how high a chance that there is for these (major) injuries to occur. my family that wants to learn to wakeboard ranges from ages 15-30 all fairly fit and have been active with various impact sports. None of us are looking to do a lot of the crazy tricks but have a desire to learn how to properly board and an end goal of getting some decent air and be able to eventually jump wake to wake. I expect minor injuries after each session but would rather not have a broken femur or major concussion be a regular thing. Are there many of you all who have been wakeboarding for quite a while who have never really had too many injuries?

I basically have a wall of text to find out how often you guys get major injuries to see if the adrenaline rush of wakeboarding is worth the risk of major injury for my family.