Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Looks good. The 5200 is a good idea, wish I would have thought of that!
    You could always pull the screws and apply 5200. I hope I want it to be a permanent install because it is now that the 5200 is installed. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I installed a ladder on the Max for the in-laws. They struggle and even had someone slice their knee in the surf tabs while struggling to get on the platform.

I used 1 1/4 inch stainless screws and 5200. Hope it holds and does not mess up my surf wave.

Man oh man, please let us know how this works for you. I’d like to do the same if it doesn’t eff your wave and/or wakes up.

2013 Mojo

Somebody on here mounted one on a newer SE. Reported no effect on wake or wave.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by c h r i s View Post
    Man oh man, please let us know how this works for you. I’d like to do the same if it doesn’t eff your wave and/or wakes up.

I have seen no adverse effects on the wave. Doesn't touch the water once you get around surf speed and higher. Just don't forget to put it up.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Ladder for Moomba Max?

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I have seen no adverse effects on the wave. Doesn't touch the water once you get around surf speed and higher. Just don't forget to put it up.
    No effect on the wave that I could notice.

Last edited by Boonejeepin; 12-07-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Old thread - I ordered one of the ladders off Amazon - only $55. Just confirming those that have installed the 1-1/4 long screws are fine to use? Just want to make sure they’re not too long.

Anyone care to share diameter of drill bit used for pilot holes?

I did buy some 5200 btw - nice touch for whoever thought of that

also following. what's the weight capacity of those and any issues with it pulling out? want to install but really don't want to thrubolt.
    will the 1 1/4 screws hold with a 250lb person trying to seal up on the platform?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    also following. what's the weight capacity of those and any issues with it pulling out? want to install but really don't want to thrubolt.
    will the 1 1/4 screws hold with a 250lb person trying to seal up on the platform?
    I have since traded the boat but with the screws and 5200 there was never any signs of movement. I believe the 5200 was giving as much if not more holding power than the screws.

So far mine is still holding strong with just the screws and no 5200. We have probably had 250 lbers use it as well.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Care to share what size drill bit you used to pre-drill the screw holes?