Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Went to the storage unit today to install the new seat pedestal. I didn’t have lag screws with me or 5200 adhesive but it did see how the ladder would look. Can’t wait to use this thing and not have to fill ballast to make things easy to get back in the boat.

Last edited by haknslash; 02-12-2022 at 08:54 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Went to the storage unit today to install the new seat pedestal. I didn’t have lag screws with me or 5200 adhesive but it did see how the ladder would look. Can’t wait to use this thing and not have to fill ballast to make things easy to get back in the boat.

I have the same ladder. One point of caution it can be tricky storing and deploying because of the spring loaded catch. Let me dig up a picture of my install if I can find it and I will tell you it can be a real finger pincher on the lip of the swim platform. Because the springs are so tight it’s nearly impossible to dry fit before making it permanent but if you can figure out how to fix it in a position with clamps or something and test storing it and deploying it I would HIGHLY recommend it

The only picture I could find is with the ladder down and mine is slightly different as it has a round grab handle welded onto the last rung which I made about flush with the edge of the deck. It’s definitely an excellent addition to the boat but a bitch to get out and put away.

Yes I didn’t get that ladder because of that reason. I have read about it being tight to clasp depending on ladder and I’m going to space line so I have enough gap to operate it.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold