Thread: SubtleChanges?

Default SubtleChanges?

Here is the before picture:

White and black XLV

Here is after the top wrap and some new sponsor logos and graphics.

Good work! The change is awesome...Also got some nice stickers here..but I need a boat for them...

Quote Originally Posted by moomba_armada
    Good work! The change is awesome...Also got some nice stickers here..but I need a boat for them...
    I feel for you man. I've got another week or so until I get mine back from the dealer. But you have some serious waiting ahead of you. Fly over and play on the water with some of us, man.

Thanks wolf..would be the only way to enjoy it...my sister and her hubby teach at Syracuse Uni NYS ,moving now to do the same at Duke Uni NC..least I wouldn´t have to pay for a hotel..not bad idea to spend summer holidays in the USA,buy the boat with CE kit and...oh **** I need the papers and taxes..I´m afraid the only way to do it right would be through the official dealer..it means ..NEVER

Quote Originally Posted by moomba_armada
    Thanks wolf..would be the only way to enjoy it...my sister and her hubby teach at Syracuse Uni NYS ,moving now to do the same at Duke Uni NC..least I wouldn´t have to pay for a hotel..not bad idea to spend summer holidays in the USA,buy the boat with CE kit and...oh **** I need the papers and taxes..I´m afraid the only way to do it right would be through the official dealer..it means ..NEVER
    NC has some very pretty lakes.

Looks Great! I love pictures and its not even my boat!! Only 4 days left till I get my XLV!!!

love the changes,look great