Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doomswell NEO

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    I have a Nub and swapped the fins to Chaos flare fins. Night and day difference on how it rides and speed. Almost went with F4s.
    I was reading and checking those out a lot too. My wife ordered a Nub, if I’m not in love with these F4s, I’ll order a set of Chaos fins and throw the F4s on her board.

Are most people running a twin setup, removing the smaller rear fins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - George

2023 Supra SL450

Im just running the twin set up on mine.
    2021 Makai

Twin setup for me too. I do not run the little canard fins in the back.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by gpippin08 View Post
    I was reading and checking those out a lot too. My wife ordered a Nub, if I’m not in love with these F4s, I’ll order a set of Chaos fins and throw the F4s on her board.

Are most people running a twin setup, removing the smaller rear fins?

I hated running the smaller rear fins. Even got the blanks to plug the slots...

My wife ran blackstix f4 on her neo. I ran the John John Grom fins on my nubstep. She liked the blackstix, but ultimately liked my JJGs better and so we bought another set of JJGs and sold the blackstix.

4'6 nubstep with JJG fins is plenty fast and lose enough to throw the board sideways and also to throw 360s all day long...

Doomswell is now making their own custom fins. I suspect they have similar character as the above, but have yet to find out what's up with their "doomswell" fins.

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Doomswell NEO

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Doomswell is now making their own custom fins. I suspect they have similar character as the above, but have yet to find out what's up with their "doomswell" fins.

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk
    Futures now came out with a Blackstix Pivot style. Fast fins for quicker turns and breaking loose. Probably the size of the JJ Grom. I tried them on my Choas board.

2018 Supra SL400