Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Doomswell NEO

Default Doomswell NEO

Any thoughts on this board? going to pair it with my new mondo. Looking for a good all around board. I would consider myself beginner to intermediate. My next step is trying 360's this year. Everything below that is achievable.

Good price on these boards so i thought i would pick one up. I currently have a Ronix Powertail, LF Rocket, Inland surfer TAKO. Don't care for any of them other than the Powertail.
    2019 Mondo

Solid board, rides great. Pair it with a set of aftermarket fins and you'll be ripping. Evo and Doomswell have some killer deals on leftovers.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Pair it with a set of aftermarket fins and you'll be ripping.
    this...
    the difference a pair of blackstix made on my soulcraft was night and day. good set of fins will set ya back almost a bill but you will not be disappointed.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

just curious, but what is wrong with the fins it comes with?
    2019 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    just curious, but what is wrong with the fins it comes with?
    They're fine and you'll still have a FUN enjoyable board. But the fins just make it come alive. It's like putting a supercharger or new suspension on a car. It just makes its performance even better.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I have the Neo and I like the board but I added a pair of blackstix which was well worth the extra $100. Getting a 2018 Neo with Blackstix for $450 is a sweet deal right now.

When you say Blackstix, is there are specific Blackstix model you guys are referring to?
    2015 Mojo Surf

Quote Originally Posted by SorryCharlie View Post
    When you say Blackstix, is there are specific Blackstix model you guys are referring to?
    https://futuresfins.com/f4-blackstix-3-0.html
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I have the new 2019 neo and even behind my current 19ft jet boat lt flat rips. Fast agile light as fuck. The 2018 has way more volume and is a bit slower. I have the machado blackstix which are a 10.7 and they are fast. Can't go wrong with a board of the year. Plus the doomswell dude are cool as fuck. They have a company longboard comp where the winner wears around a wwe style belt. The El hefe does look sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    this...
    the difference a pair of blackstix made on my soulcraft was night and day. good set of fins will set ya back almost a bill but you will not be disappointed.
    Super old thread, but just ordered a discounted 2022 Doomswell Neo and want to throw aftermarket fins on it - I see blackstix have multiple versions, is the consensus that the F4 are the best, or does it change depending on weight of rider? I’m around 230 if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - George

2023 Supra SL450