Default 2016 Moomba Helix Rev 10 mounts

Is there a bracket to mount the rev 10’s to the flat spot on the tower? Ive tried looking for something but haven’t come up with much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Helix Surf Edition

2003 Moomba Mobius LS Gone

I have yet to see ANY flat mounting for speakers . I looked as well for the center flat spot on my tower ...none found . Think your going to have to engineer something OR wait and see what comes out on the market

Yes there is a piece that your dealer should be able to order for you that allows those three holes to hold a rev10. I order them with my Mojo.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

https://www.wetsounds.com/ADP-Nautique-FC5-U

Your Wet sounds dealer can assist with these and other questions.

Check sonic electronics for their "refurbished" nautique FC5 mounts. I used these on my helix Rev 10 install last winter and they look perfect and are a direct mount.

Awesome info! I saw the fc5 mounts just wasn’t sure if the fit or not. Thanks for the info!!

2016 Moomba Helix Surf Edition

2003 Moomba Mobius LS Gone