Thread: Rocker Switches

Default Rocker Switches

My bilge and acc rocker switch caps (or whatever you call them) are falling off. So is it the switch body or the cap that wears out and is there a fix or do they have to be replaced? Neither of them looks obviously worn and I'm reluctant to pull another off to compare thinking it would do the same. 03 22V.
    03 Launch 22V
    3) 800lb sacks, Perfect Pass
    Fusion head, JL amps, Wet Sounds Interior/Tower Speakers, 10" Sub
    "Anyone have a stainless steel magnet?"

Ok, I've learned the switch cover is called an actuator, the switch is the body and there's a tool for removing the actuator. I ordered a couple of replacement actuators to replace the loose ones in hope that is what is the worn part.

If the switch body tabs are not broken, you can just replace the actuators. OTRATTW.com

anyone purchased any replacement actuators? A couple of mine seem to have broken on the weekend. The switch for middle and right side ballast came off (pin in them broke). They still work if I put something in the hole and move it, but it'd be nice to have the actual switch back on there... I'll check with dealer, but just wondering if there's one to purchase that's the same...
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5