Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So, I found the one accessed from the hatch under the flip seat, but I can’t find the second left ballast pump for the life of me. Anyone know?
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL

Open the storage hatch on either side - remove the cover (the one on the other side of the backrest). Pump is behind the cover
    2018 Supra SL400
    2017 Malibu 23LSV
    2011 Epic 23V
    2007 Epic 23V

Quote Originally Posted by monkey_butt View Post
    Open the storage hatch on either side - remove the cover (the one on the other side of the backrest). Pump is behind the cover
    That did it...thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL

Follow up on this. I found the problem, and it wasn’t the impellers. Once I finally opened the second pump, I found that it was bone try. I tried it both fill and empty and couldn’t get it to pull water. I tested it open and it was definitely turning. I noticed that both left pumps pull off the same through hull, so I tried unplugging the working pump. Once I did that and hit fill, the dry pump started working like a charm.

That said, I’d like to know what caused it. It seems like there was some kind of airlock, but I’m not sure. Any ideas from the experts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL

I have a 2013 Moomba mojo, having issues with the center ballast and port side rear, can someone point me in direction of where pumps would be located so I can check imps. Also other trouble shooting to check, everything worked perfect last season.

Debris, lake debris is not your friend. Our lake has been very high with lots of rain, the floating debris has been awful. It'll calm down once the water level starts to drop again. Anyway, I must've sucked up some debris in my upper-starboard ballast impeller. It worked one weekend, but not the next. Replaced the impeller with new one, works like a charm. The old impeller had 2 blades torn 3/4 through. Supra doesn't put strainers on their through hulls, so you can suck up junk that can take out an impeller.

The bigger nuisance was the monkey designer at the factory that thought it was a good idea to mount the pump with the impeller plate pressed up against the large diameter fuel fill line, that's too god damned stiff to move, so you have to pull 2 mounting screws to take it off the back wall so you can rotate it out enough to pull the impeller plate screws. Not hard by any means, but come on, mounted so the maintenance access was blocked, stupid, stupid, stupid.....
    2019 SUPRA SE 450
    2015 Tige Z1 (SOLD)
    2014 Tige Z1 (SOLD)
    2012 Yamaha 212SS (SOLD)
    2008 Yamaha AR210 (SOLD)