Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    "thermal event"
    "Thermal Event" is lawyer speak for Fire. I design and build custom machinery for a living - much of which has forced air burners - and our lawyers made us update much of our literature to "Thermal Event".
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    A fuseable link would protect the circuit...once. I don't think SC would like their new boats being towed back.
    Yes, however, with a 250A fuse, a fire can erupt within a component long before amp draw exceeds that fuse.

Anyone get the call today about the fuel pump grommet/seal issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Yessir....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Yep so mine is back at the dealer turns out it is a wide range (Sept of 18 to May of 19) of manufactured dates on the fuel pumps that have the grommet/seal in question. They have specific dates in those months but I don’t remember what they were so don’t want to misquote. I guess they have had some that leaked fuel from the grommet/seal where the pump goes in the tank. I am not sure they have different fuel pumps in the 450 vs the 400 motor but if they share the same pump my guess is this will affect a lot of 2019 boats.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Well your boat can say hello to my boat. It’s in the shop too getting some warranty work while I’m offshore.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Well your boat can say hello to my boat. It’s in the shop too getting some warranty work while I’m offshore.

Nice!! Ya Jim actually brought you up when I was telling him about how I am looking at getting a new cover from Cory at Evolution. He said you love yours and I told him that you were the one who had told me about them.

How long is your hitch?

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Nice!! Ya Jim actually brought you up when I was telling him about how I am looking at getting a new cover from Cory at Evolution. He said you love yours and I told him that you were the one who had told me about them.

How long is your hitch?

28 freakin days...but when i get home i get 5 weeks off so that is something to look forward too. Have you contacted Cory at evolution yet? I wonder if he has the measurements for a Makai yet since the model is so new still.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    28 freakin days...but when i get home i get 5 weeks off so that is something to look forward too. Have you contacted Cory at evolution yet? I wonder if he has the measurements for a Makai yet since the model is so new still.
    Ya that is rough. GOM?

Ya he has them now. he didn’t when I initially started looking at one. His production schedule is slammed which is a great thing for him I originally wanted to not buy the cover with the boat but with him being as busy as he is I still got it because I didn’t want the boat to sit for months uncovered. I will probably try to sell the factory one when I get the evolution one and save someone some coin on their build.

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

I’m working offshore Guyana in South America. And yeah he was slammed when we ordered ours too and we spent our first summer without a cover, didn’t want to but oh well. Something you may want to look into, I added access points for the cleats in our cover so we can use while docked. They don’t come with anything like that from Cory.

David